Jane Gazzo 'The Music VJ Queen'

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Reading through the May 16th, Sunday Telegraph's, Sunday magazine I was happy to see Jane Gazzo featured in their 'can't live without' section. Jane shares with us 'a few of her favourite things' aka can't live without items like her; Leopard print suitcase, celebrity doll collection (I have the Boy George doll too!), radio, chilli sauces, The Smiths albums, Letters and Converse 'Chuck Taylors' etc.
Jane might not be able to live without these items, well Jane the music industry can't live without you! Her career profile reads as a music journalist/ VJ dream, having worked in radio on Triple J as well as BBC radio in London (with Russell Brand!). Gazzo was also part of the talent on music video/review show Recovery as mentioned in my Aussie nostalgia TV show blog. Jane Gazzo is still an important force in the music industry working at Channel [V] and as a DJ....when she has time.

I was lucky to have met Jane when I did some work at XYZ Networks (Channel [V]). She is just as lovely and diligent in person- I would also often see Jane leaving the Channel [V] offices on her way to a music job....with her 'can't live without' leopard-print suitcase.

For me Jane Gazzo is the 'Music VJ Queen'- Who is your fave VJ?