Glossy Love: Girlfriend (September)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

Loving the new September issue of Girlfriend magazine!! Its Katy Perry Kawaii, flower cover is beautifully fantastic and will be going on my study inspiration wall when done reading :)

This months issue is also guest edited by the wonderful Katy Perry and her Aussie buddy Ruby Rose. Must get my hands on some of the antique wrapping paper from Lark as seen on Girlfriends Quick Fix page.
Great to see that Entertainment Ed. Rob Moran scored an exclusive interview with Katy Perry!
Lisa Stern is all for flower power fashion, which is a style I have been rocking myself. Also loving the Fashion week photo spread on pg. 35
Lot's of different and quirky features this month like; how to be a good friend in 25 words or less pg.43, Keep, alter, Chuck (great title!) on how to do a wardrobe spring clean. Laughing at Carina Rossi's Your guide to the crappiest Phone apps pg.58 and Ruby Rose shares how she overcame bullying in the GF Gets real section.
Beauty Ed. Sarah Tarca has also informed me about my next must have beauty buy- the Body Shops Delipcious tinted lip balms!

Great issue of Girlfriend!