My First Blog Award!!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 0 Comments A+ a-

My Life As A Magazine has won it's first blog award! Thanks to all who nominated me, it means the world and gives me more reason to continue blogging and writing about all my loves.
Thank you also Sam from Drop Dead Cutie for this wonderful Kawaii award! xo

This award does come with some "rules' of acceptance which include:

The Rules!


1. Display your award, link to who gave it to you.
2. List 3 reasons why you yourself is cute!
3. Post a picture of yourself as a young little cutie.
4. Describe the least cute thing you do.
5. Post a picture/video you find incredibly cute to the point of melting.
6. Make sure you pass on the award to between 1 and 5 awesome bloggers!
7. Link to or write out the rules.

Here are my answers!

2) Reasons why myself is cute: I can wiggle my nose like a bunny, I love playing with and buying Kawaii toys, I like to sing the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang movie song 'You're truly, scrumpcious' to my beautiful cat Salem, who is also named after the cat from 90's show Sabrina the teenage witch!



3) Picture of me when I was 3, on my fave froggy floaty!

4) The least cutest thing I do is tucking into a big burger! this can get very messy. I might be small, but sometimes I eat like a giant :)



5) The cutest video I have seen is this You tube Clip of two Otters holding hands simply adorable, at one point they loose grip, then one swims over and reaches for the others paw! Kawaii Kawaii!


6) I would love to pass on the award to some of my fave Kawaii bloggers;

Drop Dead Cutie- Who I think deserves an award herself!

Pretty Pretty Yum Yum- The ultimate Kawaii food blog!

Asking For Trouble- Sells lots of handmade Kawaii goods and a great shopping zine on Tokyo!