Happy 2011!

Monday, January 03, 2011 3 Comments A+ a-



Happy 2011! Would love to thank all you lovelies for reading and commenting on my blog this year. It has been a great creative year and I have enjoyed chatting to you all.
My Life as a Magazine has been a place to write about all the things I love & has given me the opportunity to connect with like-minded, inspiring people- special shout outs to; Cookie Cutter, Dawn Tan, Lisa Loxley, L-BrewingMind, Kit-Candy Castle, Pom Pom Parlour, Yumi, Nikki Catalano, Melinda, AnneyB, Thea, Hiki, LaCarmina & Pet Sugar.

A bit upset at 26, I still have not achieved one of my main goals (a job in magazines)- I'm going to think instead about all the little, but kinda great achievements that I did make this year like; starting 'My Life As A Magazine' blog, got married to the man of my dreams, moved into my first place, attended lots of creative workshops & met some inspiring people, self-published (illustrated/wrote/designed) 'My Life In Biscuits' and most importantly....
I didn't give up on trying to obtain my dream job...no matter how hard, frustrating the process has been....hoping this might be the year!

I look forward to another great year hearing & chatting to you all xo
Now for my hopefully obtainable 'New years resolutions'!


3 comments

Write comments
Lydia
AUTHOR
January 3, 2011 at 10:10 PM delete

Thanks for the shout-out it made my day!

I failed at no.2 on your list in 2010, maybe I should try again! No3 & 5 are also on my list.

Reply
avatar
Samsara
AUTHOR
January 4, 2011 at 11:30 AM delete

AWWWWWWWW!!! That's so sweet!! I'm so happy our blogs found each other. Thank you so much :))))

Oh and I'm just waiting for the perfect aesthetic moment to feature my life in biscuits. :)

Reply
avatar
Cookie Cutter
AUTHOR
January 10, 2011 at 1:57 PM delete

Thanks for your shout-out! I'm so flattered and I just want to let you know I'm so glad we connected as well! Every time I see your posts, I'm like "hey, I love that as well!" :) All the best in 2011!!

Reply
avatar