Official Mt Masking Tape Book
This official Mt masking tape book (Bijutsu Shuppan)looks at the history, production, catalogue and interior/decoration ideas of Mt masking tape produced by Japan company Kamoi Kakoshi Co. Ltd.
The Mt masking tape book is comes wrapped in a pink polka dot 'Mt wrap' sleeve and comes with 7 Mt decal sticker seals and 2 limited edition Mt tapes that have four patterns in one! This is a great book for any Mt tape lover and obsessive to have in their book....and Mt tape collection.
While Mt tape was created in 1923, it wasn't until 2006 when an email written by three Tokyo women, asking to tour the Mt tape Kamoi factory. These three women had created a book filled with different coloured Mt tapes- intrigued with interest and requests for more mt tapes in different colours & patterns, Kamoi started a 'new collection' aimed at design creatives rather then just for industrial needs. Thus Mt tape was born, now popular in Japan and all over the world!
1. Special edition Mt tapes that come with the book!
2. Kamoi Kakoshi factory in Kurashiki City, Okayama prefecture, Japan.
5. Mt tape packaging, you know you have a official Mt tape product when the words Kamoi are written in white on the inner side of the tape.
6. A Mt tape birthday
7. Mt tape catalogue
8. Mt wrap- my next purchase!
9. Mt decal stickers that come with the book
10. Mt tape becomes a great bike decoration
11,12,13. Mt ex exhibition at the LIFT gallery, Waseda, Tokyo 2009. I am amazed at the Mt tape interior!!!