Colourful things that make me smile!

Sunday, March 20, 2011 1 Comments A+ a-

This post has a bit of a tumblr theme of cascading colourful pictures- ha ha!
1. Paper creative via Jemibook
2. Polkaros introduces me to another place to visit in Tokyo- Mejiro! Such a colourful Kawaii store with it's green tile walls and pink, blue white roof cover...ooh and chalkboard! Polkaros has a really creative eye when she takes her photographs.
3. Some of the amazing work by husmann/tschaeni found via Beci Orpin.
4. Muji & Lego team up to make.....paper lego!
5. One of my fave 90's teen cartoons- Daria
6. Love the CD cover art work for Cloud Nothings
7. Like Lottie Loves, I too love this wooden character creations.
8. Collage journals are the best! This one by Scout Holiday.
9. I would like to get my hands on a copy of Misaki Kawai's Yeti Adventure Zine!
10. A red polka dot Gorman bicycle...need I say more, I will take the dog too!
11. Colourful product illustration by Emily Robertson.

Hope this brightens your day! xo

1 comments:

Write comments
Marisa Seguin
AUTHOR
March 21, 2011 at 3:00 AM delete

Colourful things that make me smile, too! Thanks for sharing, have a wonderful Sunday :)

Reply
avatar