An Easter wrapped in mt tape love!

Monday, April 25, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

I spent this Easter getting mt tape crafty making special treats & packaging for my family. Wanting to do something different from the usual Easter egg gift giving I decided to introduce my family to some of my fave Japanese chocolate treats. I also made homemade chocolates and packaged them in a mt tape collage plastic cup and went a bit crazy adding fairy floss on top of chocolate cupcakes turning the tops into little Easter egg nests.

2 comments

Write comments
Cookie Cutter
AUTHOR
April 29, 2011 at 1:39 PM delete

I would gladly have your easter package over any easter eggs! And you can see the love and thought that goes into these.

Reply
avatar
April 29, 2011 at 2:54 PM delete

Oh thanks so much for your sweet words Sandy!

Reply
avatar