Happy Letter Dayz

Sunday, July 29, 2012 9 Comments A+ a-

While I spend all my weekends putting the finishing touches on my 'Mail Art kits'. I thought I would keep to a theme and share with you some of the delightful things that I have received in my letterbox over the past few weeks. I love how each one reflects the unique personality and style of its sender.   
I've had lots of Ishtar blog love for sometime now - so it was such an honor to receive such a beautiful packet of handmade paper treasures from Ishtar. We both share the same love for neon pink - I squealed when I saw the envelope decorated in stamps, washi tape and white polka dots. The contents included; A moshi moshi postcard with a lovely handwritten note, neon heart stickers - A fave!, hand-painted notebook in a wax envelope bag with the sweetest mini gift tag, as well as heart shaped-cut outs and stamp paper seals that I'm sure Ishtar carved herself. Check out her blog for her cute carved stamps! 
This one is from Sewon, she writes this amazing blog called Maps and Fragments. I love how her photographs can transport me to different places all over the world like; Mexico City, Shanghai and New York. Sewon sent me her Towards Spring City photo zine, 3 polaroids, a little note in a wax envelope with alpaca stickers on it!!! I must find some of these!Sushi magazine clippings, sticker dots and a origami paper crane. Thanks Sewon!
Ooo! I hope Ishtar and Sewon enjoy their little thank you packages!
I feel in love with Japanese creative Ros and her Polkaros blog in 2011 and did a little post about her work. I have been a reader ever since so I just had to snap up one of her adorable animal coin purses from her new online store collection. Plus it's got polka dots on it. Come delivery time I opened up the washi tape envelope and was greeted with a gold embossed Polkaros gift tag attached to a mini canvas bag that contained my panda coin purse!

9 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
July 30, 2012 at 11:29 AM delete

happy mail day! Gorgeous mail is so precious!

Reply
avatar
polkaros
AUTHOR
July 30, 2012 at 1:08 PM delete

So happy to see that the Panda arrived safely! Thank you so much for the lovely post! ♥♥♥

Reply
avatar
ZieDarling
AUTHOR
July 31, 2012 at 7:42 AM delete

OH MAN, what a pretty post! I'm new to penpal/snail mail & constantly looking for inspiration, and have now just started following this blog.
Thanks for sharing!
-Zie Darling

Reply
avatar
ZieDarling
AUTHOR
August 1, 2012 at 10:25 AM delete

Your blog inspires me so much it kind of hurts, hah! I love this!
Thank you for sharing!
-Zie

Reply
avatar
August 1, 2012 at 8:02 PM delete

Hi Ru! Lovely to hear from you. Yes these mail gifts are precious. Email will never compare. ^_^

Reply
avatar
August 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM delete

Hi Ros! Thanks for packaging it so beautifully - I love my Panda Coin Purse!

Reply
avatar
August 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM delete

Hi Zie, thanks for your two lovely comments and for visiting my blog, welcome ^_^

Reply
avatar
August 8, 2012 at 1:52 AM delete

Lovelyyyy letters Jenna!!! :)

Reply
avatar
August 9, 2012 at 8:28 PM delete

Thanks Natalia, Loving your new workspace on your blog. Alway devine to hear from you xo

Reply
avatar