Pop Goes Your Mail: Letter Art Kits

Saturday, August 18, 2012 12 Comments A+ a-




The day has finally come! The My Life As A magazine 'Pop Goes your Mail' letter art kits are now available from my online store! Each pack that has been lovingly designed and handmade includes; A Kawaii pop collage envelope, double-sided A3 gift wrap (with polka dots and neon coloured squiggles), A5 scallop-cut 'Hello' notepaper and 14 Kawaii pop themed seal stickers.


It's no surprise that I am obsessed with stationery with the majority of my posts sharing my latest buys - so I thought why not design my own! I want to give you all a little slice of My Life as a Magazine, and hope that you enjoy creating little mail art packages to friends and love ones.

My kits have been designed with all my loves in mind; pastels, polka dots, gingham, collage, washi tape, lots of colour and all things Kawaii.  
Here are some things you can do with your Pop Goes Your Mail kits!
Put your own spin on each parcel by adding washi tape and cute drawings!
 

12 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
August 18, 2012 at 7:44 PM delete

WHOOP WHOOP!! These sets look amazing Jenna!!!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
August 20, 2012 at 11:55 AM delete

These sets look so awesome, great job! :D

Reply
avatar
August 26, 2012 at 4:50 PM delete

Hey Ru-chan always a delight to hear from you xo

Reply
avatar
August 26, 2012 at 4:51 PM delete

Shucks, thanks Kit, hope to see you soon. hugs and smiles.

Reply
avatar
Margaret
AUTHOR
September 4, 2012 at 2:50 PM delete

Oh man. Love these. Love 'em much.

Reply
avatar