Happy New Year!

Saturday, January 12, 2013 10 Comments A+ a-


 Happy New Year everyone! I just want to say a big thanks for all those who took the time to stop by my blog last year. Thank you too for all your lovely comments - it means the world.

I hope you all had a fab and happy holidays! I had an amazing time in NYC and can't wait to share my little adventures with you in some upcoming posts.

I was greeted with a little mail surprise when I arrived home. The new issue of indie publication Bespoke!
The latest edition 8; includes a feature on my kawaii pop crafting and a peak of my mini home studio. It's a lovey publication that includes creatives from around OZ and beyond, so I'm thrilled they approached and included me in their latest issue! Thanks Bespoke team!

10 comments

Write comments
memtree
AUTHOR
January 13, 2013 at 4:37 PM delete

happy new year jenna! congrats :)

Reply
avatar
Sewon
AUTHOR
January 18, 2013 at 7:13 AM delete

Congrats on the feature, Jenna! I hope you had a lovely time in NYC over the holidays, too. :)

Reply
avatar
Camila Faria
AUTHOR
January 19, 2013 at 5:17 AM delete

A fabulous 2013 to you too Jenna. I can't wait to hear your NY stories.

Reply
avatar
January 20, 2013 at 11:18 AM delete

Hey Fiona! Thanks! Lovely to hear from you via blog - big smiles!

Reply
avatar
January 20, 2013 at 11:20 AM delete

Thanks Sewon! It would of been lovely to catch up with you in NY but I saw via your instagram you were away - next time then? xo

Reply
avatar
January 20, 2013 at 11:21 AM delete

Ah! I hope you have a fab 2013 Camila. Just posted some NYC pix now - more posts to come ^_^

Reply
avatar
January 20, 2013 at 11:21 AM delete

Thanks Natalia! Happy 2013 - hugs ^_^

Reply
avatar