Chelsea

Sunday, February 10, 2013 2 Comments A+ a-


If your visiting New York - Chelsea is a must. Here are a few snaps from my NY trip. Chelsea Markets has so much goodness under one roof such as; cute bakery Amy's bread, Eleni's where I got these awe AMAZING New York themed cookies, Anthropologie which stocks unique zakka, stationery, books, clothes and off course their magazine.
These are cookie textas for drawing on cookie icing - going to have fun with these!!
My fave store in NYC - Anthropologie, loved their stationery and wrapping section - can you see the wrapping paper with pom poms on it?
A fave purchase - I'm so into fun with watercolour and packaging at the mo -as you can see from my xmas wrapping! These have given me some great inspiration for my snail mail!



Cool Zine store Printed Matter
 
I couldn't stop looking at these delightful donut pillows on the wall!
 
 
I miss walking pass amazing flower deli stores like this one!
Walking the high-line
Diner's are everywhere - always covered in sweet fairy lights!
Walking the streets of Chelsea while imagining what it would be like to live in a brownstone

2 comments

Write comments
February 11, 2013 at 2:10 AM delete

I really loved these pictures, so bright and colorful!

Reply
avatar
February 23, 2013 at 12:23 PM delete

Welcome! Meghana and Alia - thank you sooo much ^_^

Reply
avatar