Autumn homebody

Saturday, April 20, 2013 12 Comments A+ a-

The Autumn season is upon us here in OZ. I just love the cooler season. It means cosy days at home working on new projects, crafting, curling up on the couch with a new book  or magazine and watching movies while eating a freshly baked homemade cake. These are just some of the things I love off course. The above picture includes some of my creations and favourite crafting materials - I have also been busy making some pom poms and sending mail art packs to friends. 
Meow - nom nom - Hello Kitty shortbread biscuits!
 
Smiles, ^_^ Jenna
 


12 comments

Write comments
Island
AUTHOR
April 21, 2013 at 8:16 PM delete

Aww, those Hello Kitty biscuits are so cute! ^^
I agree, it's getting chilly in Sydney. Time to bring out the jumpers and coats!

Reply
avatar
Kat
AUTHOR
April 23, 2013 at 6:05 PM delete

OH MY! Those hello Kitty shortbread biccies are adorable!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
April 24, 2013 at 5:01 PM delete

I love Autumn too perfect crafting weather, lovely pom poms.

Reply
avatar
Sewon
AUTHOR
April 25, 2013 at 5:40 AM delete

Oh my goodness, what a colorful parcel! :)

Reply
avatar
April 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM delete

Hi Island-shii - they were yummy too - yes I love wearing cosy jumpers too!

Reply
avatar
April 28, 2013 at 12:13 PM delete

Hey Kit! So wonderful to hear from you. Hope you have been having fun with your latest craft adventures ^_^

Reply
avatar
April 28, 2013 at 12:14 PM delete

Thanks Kat! I was super excited when I spotted them - I bet you saw many kawaii food when you were in Japan? xo

Reply
avatar
April 28, 2013 at 12:15 PM delete

Hi Kelly - yes the ultimate crafting weather!

Reply
avatar
April 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM delete

Thanks Sewon - I painted it myself ^_^

Reply
avatar