Mood

Sunday, June 30, 2013 3 Comments A+ a-

Hiya! I have not posted in a few weeks as I have been busy working on some new projects putting ideas into fruition. One of the things I love to do before beginning a new project is making little mood boards and experimenting with my collection of paper, stationery and any other bright and fun materials in my craft box.
 
So if a lazy crafternoon sounds like something that you would like to do, I encourage you to get out a few of your own bits and bobs, don't forget the scissors, paper punches and glue....with a spot of tea and a cosy movie on in the background - sure makes a lovely way to spend the weekend.


3 comments

Write comments
Camila Faria
AUTHOR
July 6, 2013 at 6:36 AM delete

Oh Jenna, I'd love to live inside your craft box! Gorgeous!

Reply
avatar
July 6, 2013 at 11:40 AM delete

Oh thanks Camila, wish you lived close - would be happy to share some of my things with you xo

Reply
avatar
Kat
AUTHOR
August 12, 2013 at 5:18 AM delete

Oh this looks like my kind of afternoon! So fun and colourful! xx

Reply
avatar