Snapshots

Tuesday, October 06, 2015 2 Comments A+ a-

Hello! Wowzers! We are experiencing a heat wave during spring here in Australia. So I'm currently hiding indoors with the cool air conditioning. Which also makes for a good time to write a blog post and share with you what I have been loving and working on in a few photo snapshots.


Outgoing: One of my Happy Mail Day zines heading off to a new home. I like to personalise every different envelope to make each parcel unique and special for every customer and friend.

Eye Pops: I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. I was so overwhelmed with the amazingness of Japanese packaging when I went to Japan a few years ago - so I get really excited when I spot kawaii packaging from Japan in Australia. This blue and white polka dot one has to be a fave. Love the colourful Kanji type.

Oodles of fun: Going a bit googly looking at these colourful googly eyes. I will have to include them in a future craft project.

Spaces: I have decorated my wall at work with lots of colourful inspo. When you get to make a paper ice-cream for work = winning!

Gold: Oh boy! I struck gold at my local op shop finding this 80's beach scene Ken Done mug - I love Ken Done so I feel super lucky when I find his colourful merchandise in the thrift stores. This will be a great mug for putting my fave stationery items in or to sip orange cordial from during summer.

Happy bits: Colourlful smiles in the form of stickers. Yes! Perfect for decorating snail mail.

Stationery love: These cute and colourful animal eraser head pencils make me smile. They are useful and can also be included in my rubber eraser collection.

Colouring In for grown-ups: I've been bitten by the colouring for adults books bug, so for my latest DIY Kiosk project I have illustrated and designed my very own colouring in sheet - the theme? Nail art!

You can get your copy by signing up to my monthly DIY Kiosk Newsletter.

Happy cheery - see you soon - Jenna xo

2 comments

Write comments
Camila Faria
AUTHOR
November 5, 2015 at 7:51 AM delete

Jenna, I always LOVE your happy mails! <3 <3 <3

Reply
avatar
November 10, 2015 at 11:15 AM delete

Thanks so much Camila and for making me smile xo

Reply
avatar