Things are getting festive

Wednesday, December 23, 2015 1 Comments A+ a-


Happy hello and Happy Holidays! It is the most wonderful time of year - Christmas! I have been busy getting lost under paper and pom-poms and getting my Christmas craft on for the last few months. You can see some of my creations over on my DIY Kiosk website.

Learn how to make some Ugly Christmas Sweater Gift Tags to adorn your gifts.
I have also illustrated a kawaii christmas colouring in sheet printable you can download for free too, which includes a paper bow DIY for making an extra cheery use of your colouring in paper.

As well as dedicating lots of time to the DIY Kiosk I have also been busy house-hunting all year. I'm thrilled to say that my husband and I are now home owners! After 5 years of renting we are really looking forward to this next exciting adventure. I can't wait to move in (next year) and begin styling and adding handmade touches to our home. You can read about some of the journey here.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and look forward to chatting in the New Year. Happy holidays and many thanks for all your lovely comments and support this year.

Very Merry Love,

Jenna x

1 comments:

Write comments
Adele
AUTHOR
December 24, 2015 at 12:43 PM delete

love the pom poms!

http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

Reply
avatar